Secure English Language Test

SELT for work, study, settlement (UKVI)

SELT (Secure English Language Test) for work, study, settlement (UKVI)

Do you need to take a SELT – IELTSLanguage Cert, Trinity or PTE to help get a UK (UKVI) or another visa?

We can help!

We can arrange for a teacher trained in preparing for the Test you need to pass to come to you for lessons, or you can study online.

We will help you maximise your chances of passing with a good grade, and can also help you arrange your Test, giving you information on where to take it and available dates.

We’re with you all the way!

Click here to send us a  Quick Enquiry or call us on 0845 450 4909 for a friendly chat.

This site uses cookies which are essential for the site to work. We also use non-essential cookies to help us improve.

Accept All Cookies Manage